Sign in to your account. Under “View the applications you submitted” click on “Check full application status.” Under “Details about your application status” click on “View submitted application.” On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.
How do I submit documents for citizenship?
Documents to bring to your naturalization interview
- Proof of green card holder (permanent resident) status. …
- State-issued identification. …
- Travel Records. …
- Proof of current marital status and termination of your prior marriages. …
- Proof of termination of your spouse’s previous marriages, if any.
How do I attach a file to immigration application?
Where a list of recommended documents exists, follow the Attach document link next to the entry for the document you want to attach. 3. Click the Attach Document button where no list exists, or the document you want to attach is missing from the list. The Attach Document dialog box displays.
How do I attach photos to citizenship application?
The front and back of your endorsed photograph must also be separately scanned, in colour, and attached to your online application. If you are applying for citizenship on a paper form, submit this form with your paper form. Place the endorsed photograph in a plastic sleeve or envelope and staple it to this form.
What do I need to send with my citizenship application?
Bring as many as possible of the following:
- Copy of your passport showing departure and arrival stamps.
- Copies of income tax returns (or transcripts) for the past 5 filing years (or past 3 filing years if applying based on marriage to a U.S. citizen)
- Rent or mortgage payment receipts.
How do I file N400 electronically?
Once you’ve signed in to your USCIS online account, you can start your naturalization application. To start, click on “file a form online”. Select “Application for Naturalization (N400)” and click on “Start Form”.
How much does it cost to apply for citizenship in 2021?
How Much Will It Cost To Become A U.S. Citizen? As of February 2021, the total application fee for naturalization is $725. This fee consists of the processing fee of $640 and the biometrics fee of $85. The USCIS does not refund these filing fees regardless of the outcome of the naturalization application.
How do I scan a photo for Australian citizenship?
Australia PR 189 or 190 visa photo back view must be scanned showing the person’s declaration, Name and signature written by hand. You should scan both the front and back of the physical paper photograph after writing your name on the back.
How many photos do I need to apply for citizenship?
You need to provide photos if you’re applying to: become a Canadian citizen: if you’re applying on paper: 2 identical printed photos. if you’re applying online: 1 digital photo.
What size photo do I need for citizenship?
The photo requirements for naturalization are listed below: Full color; if taken with a digital camera, its resolution must be at least 3.5 megapixels. Size: 2 inches by 2 inches. Full frontal view of face (head between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inch from top, chin between 1 1/8 and 1 3/8 inch from bottom)
Do I need photo for citizenship application?
All applicants (with the exception of those living overseas) will no longer need to submit two passport-style photographs along with their application. Instead, USCIS will take your photos when you go to the Application Support Center (ASC) for your biometrics appointment.
What documents do I need to send with N400?
What documents do I need to send with my N-400?
- A copy of both sides of your green card (Form I-551, officially called the “Permanent Resident Card”)
- Application fee payment (by check or money order, with your A-Number written on the back, or by credit card using Form G-1450)
Where do I send my US citizenship application?
By mail (paper).
- Filing your Form N-400 online.
- Filing your Form N-400 by mail.
- Military Members.
- USCIS Chicago Lockbox.
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS):
- FedEx, UPS, or DHL deliveries:
- Filing Tips: Go to our Form Filing Tips page for information on how to help ensure we will accept your application.
How long does it take to get citizenship after applying 2021?
The national average processing time for naturalization (citizenship) applications is 14.5 months, as of June, 2021. But that’s just the application processing wait time (see “Understanding USCIS Processing Times” below).